BQ as Wifi Access Point

Hello,

At the moment I'm using my BQ as a router to the Internet as described
here: https://gurucubano.gitbooks.io/bq-aquaris-e-4-5-ubuntu-phone/content/chapter4.html
i.e. via USB and tethering:

netbook ---(USB)---> BQ ---(data mobile) ---> Internet

I'd like to get rid of the USB cable and there are two options:

1. the netbook acts as an AP, the BQ connects, but all the routing and
   DNS is scripted the way that the traffic from the netbook goes over
   Wifi to the BQ and from this to Internet;

2. the BQ acts as an AP, the netbook connects to it and routes the
   traffic to Internet;

I investigated option 1 and technical it seems to work once changed
routing etc. in the BQ; is there some support for option 2 in the BQ,
i.e. support for station mode?

Thanks

	matthias
--