Music App suggest | question

I am very often listen music from device, using normal headphones and bluetooth. 1 ) Controls from normal headphones is not working at all, can not response to call or switch track, and change volume. So exist any plans to implement this features ?
I suppose this must have, features

2 ) While listening music, and phone is locked, and if i want to switch next track. I need to unlock phone, switch to music player app, and the only i can switch track. In android it was very easy, with on lock screen controls. Same question as first, exist any plans to implement this features ?

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device

Follow ups