Re: ubuntu-touch/stable/bq-aquaris.en OTA-7 update for Nexus 4 (mako)

Hello Nicolas,

Sorry for the late reply. So, yesterday I asked QA to perform tests on
the bq-aquaris.en mako image and we got a green light from them for
release. I will try to perform the copy to the stable channel today.

The reason we're doing it so late and with lower priority is the
outdated state of the custom tarball. Till now it had no maintainer... I
will try to pick it up and update all the click contents in the nearest
weeks, making sure that it's fitting for OTA-8. The channel migration
should be pretty much seamless for existing users. It will work in such
a way that we will create a new, proper channel for this use-case and
migrate all devices by making the old channel an alias or redirect to
the new one.

Cheers,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak