Re: QML ContentStore example?

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Jani Monoses <jani.monoses@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have searched in vain for an example of a minimal use of ContentStore - such that imported files do not by default end up under ~/.cache where they will be deleted from.

This may or may not be your problem but: There is a bug wherein a file imported into a ContentStore with ContentType.All is sent to ~/.cache/ instead of of ~/.local/share/. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/content-hub/+bug/1429691

If that's not the problem, let me know. I have an example using the ContentStore somewhere around here....

Robert