Re: YouTube problem with screen goes in sleep mode

Thank you Olivier for your reply.

Now all works fine.
Today was released the update (v. 0.7) for the YouTube app developed by Alan Pope. The problem was fixed.

The web browser works fine too with YouTube, I checked it again, the screen remain turned on during the video.

Thank you,

Marco