Re: YouTube problem with screen goes in sleep mode

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 11:02 PM, Marco Graziotti
<graziottimarco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I have a problem with youtube in MX4 (arale r6). When I watch a video in
> youtube (with browser or app) the os put the phone in standby. The screen
> goes black, like there's no app in function.
>
> There is an opened bug for this issue?
>
> Thank you.

Can you confirm this happens both in the browser and the youtube
webapp? For the webapp this is expected (although we now have a
keep-display-on policy which we could probably add to that app’s
manifest). The browser should prevent screen blanking when a video is
playing though, if it doesn’t it’s a bug (if so can you please report
it at https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webbrowser-app/+filebug
?).

Thanks,

 Olivier