Re: phone total wipe

i think a full wipe is the best thing ive done
its basically made the phone performance better, killed all the old crons and old settings
and everything that was annoying me is now fixed
for instance couldnt browse my network with file manager now it works perfect for a start
the contacts when i do a text nwo are instant everything has improved 100%
if anybody has any problems try a full wipe it worked for me

have my bq setup now with owncloud calendar, contacts and all my data on crons that run perfect in background.
getting there ....

Regards
Wayne