Re: Big battery drain after OTA-7

I noticed this last night, and yesterday afternoon, about 3-5 times, but only for about 3 seconds, each time (Mako r24).  I restarted to see if it made any difference, but if not I'll try to keep the phone on a cable with top running so I can try to catch it when it happens.

On Wed, 28/10/15, Pawel Stolowski <pawel.stolowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Big battery drain after OTA-7
 To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Wednesday, 28 October, 2015, 11:33

 Hi,

 Could you please check with 'top' (from
 adb console, or via ssh) if
 there are any
 processes eating up CPU when you experience freezes or
 battery is draining faster than usual?

 Cheers,
 Pawel

 On
 28.10.2015 12:29, Krzysztof Tataradziński wrote:
 > Hello,
 >
 > please look at attachment.
 > First of all I must admin that usually my
 MX4 (stable channel) after
 > last OTA has
 really low battery consumption, usually it was 2-4 % per
 > 8 hours of idle [mobile network is off].
 How I get that score? -
 > charge battery
 full before I went sleep, unplug it from charger and
 > set alarm clock (rest of apps I've
 swiped out).
 > That one time (that from
 screen) I've done: charge battery full before
 > sleep, unplug it from charger, use some
 apps (gmail webapp,
 > webbrowser, scopes,
 messanger, dialer) that drain ~5%. And I go sleep
 > without swiping out apps I've used. At
 morning 6 a.m. there was only
 > ~45%
 battery left. I've swiped out apps and till 9 a.m. there
 was no
 > battery drain. I don't know
 if there is a problem with battery stats
 > or there is really high energy usage.
 > I must also admit that at few minutes
 after 6:00 my phone freeze for
 > couple
 of minutes (I've restarted it). And I'm observing
 that my phone
 > (after last OTA) freeze
 few times everyday, sometimes for ~10 seconds,
 > sometimes for few minutes.
 > Could anyone confirm that bugs (battery
 drain and freezes) or test them?

 > Best regards,