phone turned off during the night

I’m using the BQ aquaris E4.5, running rc-proposed (#159 as of yesterday).

This morning the alarm that normally wakes me up didn’t ring. When I
woke up by myself an hour and a half later, the phone had turned off.
I immediately thought "battery drain bug". When I plugged the phone to
a power source, the charging screen showed 48%, pretty much the level
it had before I went to sleep. So not a battery drain problem.

It took me a while to manage to get it to boot, after the initial "BQ,