Re: Circle on the lock-screen

I would like more useful stuff inside the circle, starting with the time. I would quite like to be able to tap the power button and without opening the flap look through the hole and see stuff that I might have on a round smartwatch. Maybe a clock face, maybe some notifications. Right now I see "No songs played today" which isn't particularly useful information to me.