Re: Circle on the lock-screen

"No songs played today" is a tellingly example. It should maybe be more of
a "Now playing: ...", maybe even with limited music player controls. I
think a feature like that on the lock screen is just "normal" on literally
every popular smartphone platform. Is something like that on the roadmap /
product backlog?

As of today all you can do is add some text messages, as it seems. And yes,
there is even an app for that in the Ubuntu Store: "Circle Message",
https://uappexplorer.com/app/circle-message.mivoligo
Aaaawesoooome.  :yawn:  (No pun intended, just feedback on how outsiders
may see it.)

There should be more that is done by the lock screen. Here are some
discussions we already had on the topic:

https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg14770.html ("Changing Info On
The Welcome Screen")
https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg14913.html ("Ubuntu Touch Lock
Screen Concept")
https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg15131.html ("Lock Screen")

I thought I had even opened a bug report to suggest Music player controls
on the lock screen, but it seems I just *wanted* to do that, hmmm.  :-/
Does a feature request on this exist already somewhere?

Peter