Re: OTA-7 for Community Build?

I have been looking at the porting guide. I know Ubuntu Touch is already
ported to the Nexus 5. Looking at the wiki -
https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-for-devices/porting-new-device/
- and scrolling down to the section on lunch I see that hammerhead is an
option (Nexus 5 device). So I would select option 11. Is it safe to assume
that boot and recovery won't change from my current Nexus 5 build, and all
I'm really building is a new system image? Would I skip the Enabling a New
Device and Device Specific Changes sections as there is already a build for
hammerhead?

Reading further down on the Building section, it talks about push to your
device using rootstock-ng and does a wget:

bzr branch lp:project-rootstock-ng [rootsock_trunk_path]
ROOTFS="utopic-preinstalled-touch-armhf.tar.gz"
wget -c "http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-touch/daily-preinstalled/current/$ROOTFS";
-O "$OUT/$ROOTFS"

I don't see stable, rc or rc-proposed on cdimage. If I wanted to stay
within vivid vervet, would I do a wget from
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-touch/vivid/daily-preinstalled/current/vivid-preinstalled-touch-armhf.tar.gz
and change the ROOTFS to "vivid-preinstalled-touch-armhf.tar.gz"?

And where the bzr branch statement above shows [rootsock trunk_path] -
would that be my local path on my Ubuntu laptop where I install the tools?

Or are all the steps above overdoing it, and all I really need to do is use
boot my nexus into recovery, then use rootfs to push the
vivid-preinstalled-touch-armhf.tar.gz to my Nexus 5?

Bruce