Re: Permissions problems trying to use chroot?

hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 04.11.2015, 14:11 +0800 schrieb
ubuntu.mexon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> I had a nice little vivid chroot working until I tried it just today.  Now
> if I try to chroot into it I get permission denied errors.
>
> My command is:
>
> sudo chroot /home/phablet/vivid-chroot
>
> And it says:
>
> chroot: failed to run command '/bin/bash': permission denied

are you doing this in the terminal app ? i dont think it allows the
chroot command by default ... a workaround to this is to enable ssh and
run "ssh localhost" before calling the chroot command (this will get you
a new login shell session via ssh that gains you full access)

ciao
	oli