UI consistency sugestion

Hello.
I want to raise a suggestion for more consistency in Ubuntu Phone user
interface.
Particularly 2 UI elements: Back button and menu button.

Back button is located in left-upper corner, like here in Wi-Fi menu
Stretching the thumb to that corner is not easy (regardless left- or
right-hand usage).
More natural will be using horisontal swipe from the middle of the screen,
the same way as it's done for shuffling scopes back.

I think it will work almost everywhere, making interface experience more
streamlined.

The second one I want to talk about is Menu positioned in upper-right
corner. Evenif it's a slightly easier to reach than Back-button,it's still
far far away from my thumb (especially on Meizu MX4)
We already have a nice option in form of swiping from the bottom.
Can we move menu functionality to this gesture?
Is it possible to distinguish between 1.swipe-right-up;
2.swipe-bottom-to-right (or left for left-handed usage)?
Something like this:

Curvature of the menu is based on how far average user thumb can reach.
Again, it will increase usability and fits naturally to the rest of
interface.

If I want to issue my suggestion as a design blueprint, how/where can I do
it?

/nlsn

Follow ups