Re: Really good job with battery usage

Maybe you should try to do low level full wipe (not factory reset)?

W dniu sobota, 7 listopada 2015 <vampireechidna@xxxxxxxxxxx> napisał(a):
> I don't understand how you can be getting better battery life since the
OTA-7 update.  My battery life is so poor it's not even lasting a full
day.  As before the update it lasted me two days without charge. I use my
phone for a few texts, Web surfing and calendar events. Leaving WiFi off
and Bluetooth on.  Most if the time my phone is left on standby while at
work.
> Yet the over battery performance has been dreadful,  compared to when I
first purchased the phone only a few months back.

> Could it be a faulty phone?
> Any other users of the MX4 had such poor performance in battery since
OTA-7?