Meizu MX4 device goes offline with Ubuntu SDK

I got Ubuntu to see my Meizu MX4 both as USB drive and in ADB, but whenever SDK tries to scan for available devices, the device goes offline at once, and only comes back if I re-attach it to computer.

Log shows the following:

Search configured emulator instances.
Detecting device..
75HABLMBRANX device usb:1-1 product:occam model:Nexus_4 device:mako arch:error:closed

Error: Can not register device 75HABLMBRANX. Architecture error is not supported.

dmesg doesn't show any new messages after the phone was connected, and I don't know where else to look.

So, at the very least, ADB considers my device to be Nexus 4, which is strange, and also SDK can't detect its architecture (by the way, "Architecture error is not supported" looks like a very confusing phrase, it should be 'error' or 'could not detect architecture' at least!)

What do I do now?