Re: [Hardware] BQ Aquaris E5 HD (Ubuntu Edition) not detected as a GSM Modem

Thanks Matthias

What you said makes sense. Any idea which option provided for an USB port in a mobile (like "Connect as Media device", "Connect as storage device", "Connect as camera" etc) would enable USB-serial communication with a host

I agree that BQ does not provide that feature, but I would like to check with other mobiles, and see if any of them provide the opportunity of sending AT commands to device through USB-to-serial driver in host

Thanks and Regards,
Suchindra Chandrahas