 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] keyboard layout
 To: "Matthias Apitz" <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: "Ubuntu Touch" <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Monday, 9 November, 2015, 9:54

 Hi
 MAtthias,
 On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 7:24
 AM, Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:
 El día Sunday, November 08, 2015 a
 las 08:37:53PM +0100, Bartosz Kosiorek escribió:

 > Hello.

 > The full list of already supported keyboards layouts is
 there:

 > http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~phablet-team/ubuntu-keyboard/trunk/files/head:/plugins/

 > Unforunately I'm unable to find Persian keyboard
 (IR).

 > You could create bug report, to create Persian keyboard
 here:

 > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-keyboard/+filebug?no_redirect

 > Maybe you could create new Persian keyboard layout, by
 just copy existing

 > one (eg. AZ), into new name (IR), and modify it.

 Hello Bartosz,

 Thanks for this pointer. Can you please spend a few words
 more about the

 files for any given layout, or point to some kind of
 tutorial or

 description? What one has todo to get a new created layout
 into the

 running system?

 Maybe this helps?
 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KeyboardLayouts