Inclusion of Silo 10 in OTA-8

Dear all,

I have been a long time user of UT and I have been plagued by the long outstanding bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+bug/1480877. I have been now testing for two days silo 10 and to my findings (see bug ) it does improve the day to day Ubuntu touch experience to a much more enjoyable one. I am still experiencing some hangs of 5 secs but not the minutes I was experiencing. This bug made me miss some important phone calls as the phone was hanging so much I could not slide to answer. I would encourage in the further testing and the inclusion of silo 10 in the next release.
With my best regards

Thibaut

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device