Re: Moving mako testing to krillin

Hello again,

The transition of CI MP testing from mako to krillin is now complete. The
following projects were also migrated in addition to those mentioned
earlier:

camera-app
gallery-app
notes-app
pay-ui

Developers should now see improved throughput time on MPs under test.

Again, if any team would like to have a comparison of testing between mako
and krillin performed, please let us know by November 13. After that, the
makos may no longer be available for this purpose.

Thanks again,
Francis