Meisu MX4 - phone ? is it hardware or software

This is my first post to this forum. I bought an MX4 for phone about 2 months ago and have had many problems, some of them fixed with the latest updates. However I continue to have great trouble using the phone as a phone because pressing the green button rarely results with a  phone call and when it does, pressing the red button is almost impossible to stop the call . It would also appear that the keypad on the lower part the lowest roles including the spacebar is also similarly hard to operate. Although occaisonaly it will function.   I'm wondering whether this is a hardware problem related to my specific phone or if other people have experienced the same problem using this handset . As it is it is a passable music device and Podbird works very well .
peter richards

Follow ups