Re: Inclusion of Silo 10 in OTA-8

Hi Thibaut,

The location-service fix landed last night so it's in:

location-service (2.1+15.04.20151109.2-0ubuntu1) vivid; urgency=medium

  [ Alberto Mardegan ]
  * Make sure that injected time is given in milliseconds

  [ Thomas Voß ]
  * Cherry-pick rev. 196 and 199 from lp:location-service. The changes
    got accidentally removed by merging the outstanding documentation
    branch.
  * Handle responses of clients to updates asynchronously. Rely on
    dummy::ConnectivityManager as harvesting is disabled anyway. (LP:
    #1462664, #1387643)

Without being familiar with the bug itself, I'm not sure how much this
(bug #1462664 fix) was related to the bug #1480877 though, but from
your testing in the #1480877 bug it sounded like it would have helped.

The landing switched from silo 010 to 002 since there were two more
bugfixes added.

-Timo