Re: Telegram app v. 2.0.0.4 is broken

Done. Thank you for running the red tape.

--
advocatux

El 18/11/15 a las 09:40, Michal Karnicki escribió:
Hi advocatux,

contact import here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/telegram-app/+bug/1517365

Thank you for sending in your feedback!
karni

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 12:53 AM, advocatux <advocatux@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi karni, thank you for your reply.

My answers are inline too.

El 17/11/15 a las 21:34, Michal Karnicki escribió:

[-----snipped-----]
​While it's not expected it would ask you to re-login, I would only
suspect
you've hit the "You've been signed out" bug from the previous version. If
so, that could manifest itself this way.​

I think you're right. Not a problem for me now because it seems it's
working properly.

[-----snipped-----]
Then I've tried to import Contacts and it doesn't work.

​Can you explain in more detail how it doesn't work? Perhaps you're
trying
to import phone numbers that don't include country codes? It's currently a
shortcoming, we recognize we should be prepending default user's country
code​ user to make the import experience work better.

You nailed it again. I've tried to import a contact again but adding the
country code previously and then it works.

[-----snipped-----]
​Please file bugs for each separate issue, describing exactly what state
you had before, and what happened, and we can take it from there.​

Thanks,
karni

Do I still need to open a bug for the country code thing or as you're
working on it already it isn't necessary?

Thank you again.

--
advocatux