Re: Telegram app v. 2.0.0.4 is broken

Hello advocataux,

Allow me to reply inline:

It seems it doesn't read (import) the previous configuration because it has
> asked me twice for "select a country" and "write your phone number".

​While it's not expected it would ask you to re-login, I would only suspect
you've hit the "You've been signed out" bug from the previous version. If
so, that could manifest itself this way.​

> After doing so, and after introducing the login code sent by Telegram
> (once again), I've been logged successfully.
>
> Then I've tried to import Contacts and it doesn't work.

​Can you explain in more detail how it doesn't work? Perhaps you're trying
to import phone numbers that don't include country codes? It's currently a
shortcoming, we recognize we should be prepending default user's country
code​ user to make the import experience work better.

> Is there a bug report filed already?
>
> What info should I attached to the bug report?

​Please file bugs for each separate issue, describing exactly what state
you had before, and what happened, and we can take it from there.​

Thanks,
karni

--
Software Engineer