Re: Backlog vs OTA

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Krzysztof Tataradziński <
ktatar156@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm just curious what with bugs fixed in backlog
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bugs?orderby=datecreated&start=0
> do those fixes land in next available OTA?

These should be assigned to the OTA milestone they were fixed in, thanks
for pointing it out, I have adjusted them.

> What is priority of backlog comparing to OTA updates? Backlog mean
> that feature/bug that should be done/repaired as fastest as it can? Is
> that something that developers missed/forgot/other and users found
> that in daily usage and hey - it need to be done ASAP?

These are issues that were escalated for tracking and are usually as you
describe found by users.The teams review them periodically to schedule them
into a future hopefully near term update. They may also cherry pick these
as this fix other problems in a component.

Regards
Pat