Re: [DEVELOPMENT] Sony Z Ultra

Hi there.

My attempt for Sony Z Ultra with Ubuntu phone or Ubuntu Touch came a bit
effort in this last 3 days.

I will give here my defconfig for the dice too. But now with the port
almost. The boot.img  with the configs of the lcd need to be fixed.

Thank You so much.

Cheers,
Pedro Dias Vicente

Seen on the pics as attachments.