Re: Great improvements with OTA-8

I'd absolutely like to second that. Many thanks to all the guys and gals who
put this together.

However, there is one thing  I recognized with OTA-8:
This is when you select a favourite contact from the today scope.
The image shown is scaled to the width of the screen. This is fine if the
image is in landscape mode, but when the image is in portrait mode, the
buttons get pushed out of the screen. You have to scroll down to access
them (that is on a 4.5 bq aquaris).

Cheers!
Hans-Peter