Camera bug: MX4 or Camera App - test please

Hi all,

in the midst of a frozen forest, I bumped into a strange camera
bug on the MX4. I can reproduce it at will but would like to
know 1) is it just my MX4 (doubtful) 2) assuming not, is it just
on Meizu or on all devices, ie. camera application issue.

I was taking photos successfully - general forest
shots and then tried a close-up of a frost dusted spider web.
Focus was achieved, shutter sounded and "shot" animation
displayed. Nothing got shown in Photo Roll aside of the
Ubuntu spinner. A .jpg file is present in Pictures and if
registered with Gallery via File Manager, the file displays
with a "music-note" thumb. Assume file corrupted.

This happened twice in field, second time with frost dusted,
repetitively patterned moss. Regular structure (macro only?)
seems to be the key.

Reproduced by placing black mosquito net over back-lighted opaque perspex and photographing
from 15-20 cm distance.

Similar tests appreciated towards bug filing.

Royden

Follow ups