Re: Syncevolution Owncloud - syncs only some contacts

Hoi,

Issue 935 is about calendar returning 500 when 404 was expected.

In my logs Owncloud sends 404 instead of (most) of the contact data.

Carddav on Android and thunderbird syncs fine both ways with 8.1.
Is Syncevolution fully supporting carddav?

I won't use Google cloud, as I've decided to leave it a while ago.
It's the combination of my Ubuntu phone and my Owncloud that (potentially) makes my mobile device almost mine.