Re: Syncevolution Owncloud - syncs only some contacts

I am on 8 and have owncloud syncing and have the owncloud cmd client syncing
i have dbus cron jobs setup to do the syncs when screen is locked
which version of owncloud are you running?

I have my system RW mode
You could try enabling RW and see if it works ?
Then disable it if you dont want to run RW ? just to eliminate?
Wayne