Re: Cron incomplete performance in UbuntuPhone

Seems like cron events are skipped when the device is in deep-sleep.

You could work around that by using something like "anacron" instead of
regular cron.

Another option would be to prevent your device from going to deep sleep
(e.g. by using "powerd-cli active"). This however, will drain your
battery a lot.

The best option however, would probably be to question the reason why
you need cron at all. What are you trying to achieve? Does it really
need to be triggered every minute?

Br,
Michael