Making Touch flashable

Hi

Firstly I'd like to say congratulations on all the hard work that's gone
into making Touch, and for the continuing focus on Convergence. I think
it's hugely exciting, and I'm a big fan and evangelist. Just wish I were
a coder and could help! :/

One of Ubuntu's great strengths is being able to flash it onto a huge
number of computers, even when the device is aging. I'm sure you have it
in mind, but it would be good to be able to do similar with Touch. It's
that there's an issue with proprietary drivers - can that not be somehow
overcome?

Warm regards and best wishes to everyone involved in this great
endeavor.

Follow ups