Re: Twitter error attached

On 12/15/2015 03:26 AM, Wayne Ward wrote:
yes its the canonical web app
seems not to do this if i close a few applications, not that i have many running, but saying that that might not fix it have to reboot
its like the phones running out of memory ?

The today scope and twitter scope links not working
Im on a BQ4.5
ive tried selecting a tweet on the twitter scope and the link is not a link just plain text ive tested selecting a tweet on the today scope and again the link does not work
ive tested a link in the twitter web app and they work

Hi,

Have you tried tapping on the tweet to show its Preview then tapping on the More button (which displays more buttons) then tapping on the Open button?

Cheers

in both the today scope and the twitter scope if i select view on twitter and they both open a web browser and not the twitter app.

hope this helps can send screen shots if required.

Regards
Wayne