Re: Alarm clock doesn't ring time to time on nexus 4 rc-proposed

On 15/12/15 09:25, yoann piconcely wrote:
It happened to me two times that the alarm doesn't ring (which is quite annoying), did this happen to anyone of you ?

I use nexus 4 with rc-proposed.
I have been having this issue for some time on the BQ. It intrigues me that a number of people today seem to have suggested it happened to them this morning, as it did for me too.

Previously this has happened after an upgrade to the clock app and a few times it has randomly occurred. I have 3 alarms set up to go off daily and today the first alarm sounded but neither of the others did, making me late for work.

Over the weekend I disabled these alarms and then re-enabled them last night, this may be the cause of the issue. However since others are stating it happened to them today too is there any external factor that could affect all our alarms at the same time?