Re: Alarm clock doesn't ring time to time on nexus 4 rc-proposed

Anyway it's an essential bug to dig in, in  my opinion, because now i put
another alarm clock to be sure and we should rely only on our phone only...

i asked this afternoon to ubuntu devellopers here is the answer :
http://www.ubuntuonair.com/ at 13' on the vidéo...