Re: Meizu MX4 OTA-8 - Terminal impossible to hide the keyboard and scroll terminal page

On Wednesday, 16 December 2015 20:53:33 CET, Oliver Grawert wrote:
hi,
Am Mittwoch, den 16.12.2015, 20:41 +0100 schrieb Royden Yates:
On Wednesday, 16 December 2015 20:11:35 CET, Marco Graziotti wrote:
> > Hi list, > > I saw that when you run a terminal on MX4, you can't hide the keyboard > and you can't scroll the terminal page.
> Can it be considered a bug?
> > Thank you, > > Marco > +1 for the scroll back issue. For the keyboard, you should be able to pull it down with a down-stroke.

hmm, there is no change in behaviour for me in the terminal app,
scrolling works as usual (with two fingers) ...

hiding the keyboard by swiping down from anywhere in the keyboard area
works too ..

ciao
	oli

[GRIN] ...er, with two fingers? (embarrassed silence follows)

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device