Re: Meizu MX4 OTA-8 - Terminal impossible to hide the keyboard and scroll terminal page

Hi Oliver,

thank you for your reply.

I think it's necessary to add a tips at the first terminal run that advise the user about the available gestures. I tried several times to hide the keyboard or scroll, without success, so I think it's necessary a tips message, because at this state it's not intuitive how to do this.
What do you think? it's possible to implement this features.

Thank you,

Marco