Re: Meizu MX4 (OTA8) - Strange sound from speaker after a ring tone notification

Thank you Pat for your answer.
I will subscribe this bug.

Marco

Il 16/12/2015 20:30, Pat McGowan ha scritto:
This has been reported at https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/telephony-service/+bug/1477838

It seems to be worse for some people and not noticeable for others

Pat

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Marco Graziotti <graziottimarco@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:graziottimarco@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi list,

    on my Meizu MX4 (OTA-8), when I receive a notification, after the
    ring tone, I can hear a little sound from the speaker (like a
    continuous "tic", it seems a current discharge, or something
    similar). It stops when I resume the phone from the standby mode.
    Has anyone ever heard this sound? You can clearly hear it when
    everything is quiet around you.

    Thank you,

    Marco

    <https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-phone>