[sdk] create VM image for developing

I bought the BQ Aquarius in one of the first flash sales. I was really
wanting to support this project  (meanwhile I switched to Android). My
biggest problem was the lack of time for active development. But not
only this, I had real problems setting up the SDK properly  on my
laptop. On the desktop it worked without issues, on the laptop I didn't
get it running till the end. I thought the different frameworks and the
creating of virtual devices was to complicated. And tue to the
installation time the a new toolkit needed and the diskspace required
trial and error was just to time consuming.

Because of that reasons a VM image would be a nice option, so people
could get faster into development without having to mess around with the
setup.

kind regards
meles

Follow ups