Re: [sdk] create VM image for developing

Thank you meles, for your feedback.

Would you mind to share with me what problems you had on your laptop. It would help us to track down possible bugs if you were bitten by one.

Installing the Ubuntu SDK on a 14.04 or newer Ubuntu should not be more then doing what the insttuctions say: https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-sdk/installing-the-sdk/

$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-sdk-team/ppa
$ sudo apt update && $ubuntu-sdk

If you do not want to strugle with the chroot bootstrap you can install the static Kit too:

$ sudo apt-get install ubuntu-sdk-api-15.04-armhf

cheers,

bzoltan