Re: Compatibility issues

On 22/12/15 15:55, Dave Morley wrote:
If they are using a linux base in the kiosk then I assume it just does
recognise it not sure there is anything we can do about that, you may
have the same issue on android too though.
Well, their system is designed to connect to android and apple phones so I would have assumed the bq would present itself no differently. A large part of the problem is that the error messages on the system seem to be hopelessly generic. Both my phone and using a memory card that does not contain photos produces the error 'connection failed' so there is no way to know what is really going on. I suppose it is possible it connects correctly but for some reason is defaulting to my memory card but of course our photos are stored on the phone's internal memory.