Re: Compatibility issues

On 22/12/15 21:29, Wayne Ward wrote:
I was going to say i would save to the sd card then you can pop it out and put it into the machine - im pretty sure they are formatted fat32 so should just plug in and display the pictures also if you have developer mode enabled in the settings it might display on the machine with the USB cable as long as previously stated that the phone must be on a unlocked screen

Regards
Wayne :)
That is what I eventually did but I first tried the SD card without realising the pictures were stored in the phone and it produced a 'connection failure' error just the same as trying to connect the phone directly. Based on this I wonder if their machine is looking to the SD card rather than the phone when I plug it in. Now the pictures have been copied to the SD card too I'd like to try hooking the phone up again and see if it now works.