Re: Update feature is no longer working for me

On 23/12/15 14:05, justcarakas@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi

I use a BQ Ubuntu phone. I didn't tweaked it at all. I tried turn off and on and my internet connection works fine with other devices.

Are you on the stable channel or a different one?
What is the version you are currently on?
Have you tried turning the phone off and on again?
Have you checked your internet connection?

greetz
Jelmer