Re: Update feature is no longer working for me

On Wed, 23 Dec 2015 14:20:47 +0100
marcoslans <marcoslans@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 23/12/15 14:05, justcarakas@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> Hi
>
>   I use a BQ Ubuntu phone. I didn't tweaked it at all. I tried
> turn off and on and my internet connection works fine with
> other devices.
>

> > Are you on the stable channel or a different one?
> > What is the version you are currently on?
> > Have you tried turning the phone off and on again?
> > Have you checked your internet connection?
> >
> > greetz
> > Jelmer
> >
> >> On 23 Dec 2015, at 14:02, marcoslans
> >> <marcoslans@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> After last system update (coincidence?) I was able to
> >> update the phone just once. I press Update icon then I just
> >> get the spinning gif keeping running for a while. So it
> >> doesn't display neither the update list nor the "System is
> >> updated" notification. Restart the phon doesn't work.

Hi,

I can confirm this on a Mx4, rc-proposed updated as of today
Arale r201.

"Checking for updates...." does not complete. It is responsive
to loss of wifi (shouldone re-connect) and then auto-resumes the
never-ending check.