Re: Long time to get GPS fix - hardware of software problem?

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 10:59 AM, Dmytryi Fedorov <doityourselfteam@xxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> Hi, it must be Ubuntu issue. Because Android version of MX4 don't have
> such problem.

Please see my previous answer :) As I pointed out: yes, there naturally are
differences.
Also note that applications and with that users are unable to distinguish
whether a position
estimate originated from the gps chipset or a network-based positioning
provider. With that,
just focusing on the GPS hardware is not really helpful :)

Cheers,

  Thomas​