Re: Long time to get GPS fix - hardware of software problem?

Sure, but for me... My MX4 with Ubuntu can't get GPS fix at all ;) only network-based (~30 m). If I'm not mistaking It was working on OTA-6, but after OTA-8 till now (I'm on rc-proposed now) it is broken for me. It can get a GPS fix after ~5 mins (and this is a LOT). But, if I move it doesn't change position on the map. After 1-2 minutes the position will "jump" like network-based fix.