Re: Phone update

Does actually sound like that I'm flashing phone clean fully when ota9 releases hopefully clean it all up Wayne On Wednesday, 6 January 2016 12:32:17 CET, Andrea Bernabei wrote:
On Sat, Dec 26, 2015 at 10:53 AM, Wayne Ward <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If I go back out of the call then back most of the time the call will drop
Sometimes it just drops with no problems

Hi Wayne,

I wonder if you're seeing
https://launchpad.net/bugs/1528668

HTH,
Andrea

Wayne On Saturday, 26 December 2015 07:29:24 CET, Zoltán Balogh wrote:

Something indeed is fishy with the dialer app or with the shell or with
the UITK.

The autopilot tests of the dialer-app run full OK (
http://paste.ubuntu.com/14212274/) But after the autopilot tests an
ongoing background call is stuck. That call can not be brought back to
foreground and no app icons seems to be tap-able.

The image version is #324 and other details -
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/14212279/

bzoltan