Re: Long time to get GPS fix - hardware of software problem?

Location detection has hardly ever worked on my Krillin during the holidays
:(
I'm updating the phone to the latest rc-proposed right now, so that I can
post logs.

At the same time, I have just flashed an MX4 with the latest rc-proposed,
and the fix there was instantaneous, as soon as Nokia HERE webapp finished
(env: office WiFi connected, first boot after flashing).

To sum up:
- location detection seems to be really broken on my krillin (running
pre-xmas rc-proposed);
- when network-assisted location detection works as it should, it is
instantaneous (test on a freshly flashed MX4 device)

HTH,
Andrea