Re: The unbreakable device!

It's very odd, that I read this on the very day I acquire a BQ phone myself. Personally I have been avoiding the BQ due to the way it looks. It's not as expensive looking as the Mezui MX4.

Sadly my Mezui MX4 has broken, so I can only replace with a BQ. Since using my Mezui, I have become accustomed to Ubuntu's little quarks. That going back to an Android phone is not something I'd relish.
So I decided to give the BQ a go.
I'm really surprised at the build quality. It's much more stronger than I'd imagined for such a reasonable priced Smartphone. To me it feels better quality than the Mezui, which seems to be very fragile. I can't seem to find anything wrong with the build or the performance of the phone in anyway. I could imagine the phone being thrown at a wall and still come away unscathed.
I'm personally really impressed, considering my prejudices at the start.
Guess we should never judge a book by it's cover or an image from a website.