Re: Find out if running on a phone

On 14/01/2016 15:19, Olivier Tilloy wrote:
> In that specific case, wouldn’t it be enough to know that there is an
> active tocuh screen and no active keyboard/mouse (assuming the device
> deactivates the keyboard and mouse when the laptop is folded)?

No, as I wrote in another mail: first of all, there's the assumption you
write about, which might not be the case.
But generally, we should remember that
  "connected devices" != "devices the user wants to use"

Think of a laptop with touchscreen and touchpad, or even better an
all-in-one desktop with touchscreen and connected mouse: the user wants
to use the touchscreen without disconnecting the USB mouse, as
disconnecting the cable is uncomfortable.

I can think of many similar cases.

Ciao,
  Alberto